- Blood transfusion / infusion for the patients during operation or after operation.
- Massive blood transfusion/infusion for emergency care and routine blood transfusion.
- Infusion in the clinical setting.
- Intravenous nutrition or nasal feeding.
- Children and neonates’ infusion.
- Normal infusion in cold seasons.
- Heating of the liquid for flushing.
Technology of Control:
Microcomputer system provides high precise control, permanently running self-tests, and malfunction alarm
Numerical display for real-time temperature or setting temperature
Accuracy: ± 0.5 º C
Temperature setting: 37 º C~ 40 º C ( adjustable at rate of 0.1 º C)
High temperature cut-off: 41º C/45º C/48± 3º C
Low temperature alarm: 36 º C
Normal transfusion / infusion tubing can be used in low flow rate.