Mounted on a study angle frame the inner chamber is made up of S.S. and outer of M.S. duly enamel painted. The temperature is maintained with 4°C to 6°C, for storing blood bottles or blood bags. Temp, is controlled by Solid State Digital indicator-cum-controller and triggers the Audio Visual Alarm in the event of fluctuation exceeding permitted tolerance. Unit is also fitted with door operated alarm and power supply failure alarm, as a safety device. Drawers are provided for holding bags. To work on 220/230 volts A.C.
- Capacity 85 litres (50 Blood Bags)
- Capacity 165 litres (110 Blood Bags)
- Capacity 200 liters (200 Blood Bags)
- Capacity 280 litres (250 Blood Bags)
- Capacity 400 litres (360 Blood Bags)